Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Clowns...

Yesterday was my 3rd cake decorating class! We learned a TON of stuff, but didn't physically get to do anything but these clowns. We watched our instructor for 2 1/2 hours showing us techniques for different flowers, and decorations on cake squares, and cupcakes. It was quite interesting.
We have a project due next week for our final class. We each had to draw a number out of a hat...and there was a specific cake for each number drawn. I got the poinsettia cake. I have to make 75 POINSETTIAS for this cake...wow!!! Considering the fact that I didn't get to practice the flower in class, it should be interesting. Stay tuned!
Here are the clowns that I made last night for Gracie and Jai. They love that I am in this class, because they get to eat all of my creations. :)

Gracie's clown...

Jai's clown...

Jai kept saying "I don't want to eat him, I love him"...then he would give him kisses. He finally pulled his head off and got started...



haha...this reminds me of a food eating contest...

I saved this one for Paul...since it probably has the least amount of sugar. :)

5 comments:

  1. Haley, I am so proud of you! you are doing great in your class! Jai & miss. Gracie are too cute (as always) I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that was my comment but idk why it didnt show my name? RITA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rita!!! We love and miss you guys! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the cake!! Your kids are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! Thanks Stacey! Don't expect too much of the cake because I have been sick and only made 1/2 of the required flowers. :-(
    I'm hoping to find some energy to bake the cake tomorrow to even complete the project! Keep your fingers crossed for me! :-)
    ps. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...