Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I hardly got any good photos for Thanksgiving. We spent it at my mom's (as usual), and my Auntie Jill, Uncle Al, cousin Amy and her 2 kiddos Lilly and Mason came to celebrate with us.
We had a very nice dinner and I took no family pictures, which I totally intended to do. Jill was sick, and Amy was pretty tired from working 3rd shift. Oh well! I hope that I do a better job next time getting everyone gathered in front of the camera. My mom decorated her house really cute. I only got a shot of the "dessert table" before it was actually adorned with all of the desserts. So bad! :(

Our vegan pumpkin pie...


Jai enjoyed his dessert (notice the thumbs up!)


On Saturday, we went to Albemarle to have Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family. My grandmother was admitted into the hospital the Tuesday before with pneumonia, and has since recovered BUT she wasn't able to join us for lunch. :(
This is the 2nd year that we've all gotten together with my grandmother, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. on my dad's side to celebrate. We had a great time anyways. It's always nice to see everyone, even if it is once a year. Afterwards, we visited my grandma (maw-maw) at her house and that was nice. I'm glad to see that she is doing better.

Here is Jai with his Auntie CC! :)

Liam and Jai were so cute with their grown up collared shirts!

My boys! :)


I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...