Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kernersville Indie Flea Market...

I first heard about the Indie Flea Market in Kernersville about a month ago...and thought it sounded so awesome. It's so neat to have places like that around here! I have also made the commitment to only buy local or hand make things for xmas gifts this year. So, I was so excited about it altogether. My sister in law has a cute little side project called "JoCo Creations" where she makes Silly Band Soaps, and Silly Band Earrings. They are so cute! (and perfect for stocking stuffers and holiday gifts) ;-)
I told her about the Indie Flea Market...and she was able to go and share a booth with her friend. We went to visit on Saturday, and it was a lot of fun! There wasn't a ton of booths...but I feel like there is probably more vendors during the warmer months. The flea runs from April until November. This weekend is their last weekend...so if you want to check it out, now is the time! :)
I took some pictures of her cute little booth...and was able to get a couple of cute xmas gifts. Yay! I can't reveal now though so stay tuned after the holidays.



Mary Catherine was born to be a sales lady. Chrissy and I stepped away for just a moment and the girls manned the booth. They loved that! I would hear MC telling ladies to take a business card...and suggesting different products. It was hilarious! She is not shy at all, and was proud to be there with her mommy!

Here are a few of the soaps in their cute packaging. They smell like yummy strawberries!


Here are the adorable earrings! She can customize them for you...or you can pick from her creations.


Jai was happy to see his Auntie!


Plug:

If you are interested in any of her cute products...you can look her up here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Winston-Salem-NC/Handmade-Jewelry-by-JoCo-Creations/148829771826943
or here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JoCoCreations?ga_search_query=joco+creations&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

I think she's running some special "Black Friday" deals...so look out for that! :)

1 comment:

  1. THANKS for the plug for JoCo!!! I'm so glad you guys got to come down! Next time, we're just g onna have to let Mary-Catherine and Grace run the booth while we just hang out! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...