Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Princess Ball

Gracie just recently joined the girl scouts. We've had 3 meetings so far, and she seems to enjoy it. They had a princess ball this past weekend...and we arrived about an hour late due to the Indie Flea Trip. We arrived and the party had almost fizzled out. However, Gracie was able to start working on a tiara...while I finished it. Mary Catherine and Gracie were able to join in on a game of musical chairs...and we went home. Super Exciting! (note my sarcasm) haha. I suppose it was my fault for arriving late...although I don't really understand what we missed out on, except food?! Anyways, she had fun and that's all that matters. :)

Here is Gracie with her troop leader, Yvonne! :)
(she is starting that tiara I mentioned earlier)


Musical Chairs...

Mom's finished product! I did pretty good, right?! Haha...

Auntie CC made this one for MC. So cute! We are some crafty ladies!

Can't wait for the Candle Lighting event next week. Should be fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...