Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just some pictures around the house!

We are FINALLY about to start installing our flooring in our kitchen! I can't wait to show it to you. It came in a couple of weeks ago, and we've been super busy as always and no time to get it started. I'm so anxious to get my kitchen finished. It's been a long time coming. My husband has worked so hard on it...and I'm proud of him. It's going to be so beautiful. Maybe I'll have it finished for Xmas?! ;-)
Here is a couple shots of what it looks like now.
Ps. Chito, if you're reading this...hurry up and get that leg better so you can help us with this archway. Haha!
(my brother in law is THE drywall master) :-)

My cute little door decor for the fall...haha.
The leaves have all fallen in my yard! So pretty!

My house looks so small next to our monstrous trees! I had to get a shot of the house surrounded by the leaves. I was a day too late though! The previous day the entire driveway was covered by them...and it was so gorgeous. I love fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...