Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkin Carving...

I absolutely love October! It is the busiest month for us...but it is so awesome. Jai & Paul's birthday, pumpkins, beautiful leaves, beautiful weather, etc. We had a great time carving pumpkins this past week. Here are some shots from that!

These are my lovely mums! I'm so proud that I have kept them alive for over a week! Yay!


Gracie loved pulling out the goo!

Jai, on the other hand, wouldn't touch it. He didn't want to even look at it!







Paul forced him to touch it eventually. :(

He was devastated! Haha...
Mean daddy!


awwww...

This was my pumpkin. I took the easy route and drilled it. I liked it! :)

Our beautiful tree starting to change!

Gracie went the traditional route! Good job Miss Gracie!

Paul did this one for Jai since he wanted nothing to do with it. So cute!


1 comment:

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...