Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Zach is 4!!!

November 8th was my nephew Zach's 4th Birthday! We attended his party the weekend before and had a lot of fun! He is always running away from me, especially when I have a camera in hand...so this is the best shot I could get (hiding under the table)
:-)


My dad and brother Jody

Dad being silly...haha!

This is Zach's brother Andrew (who never poses for me either, so I was totally surprised that he did)...and my brother Bryan.
It was hard to get a good picture of all of his presents...this is just a few!

Oh my gosh...my mom actually looked at the camera and smiled?! Thanks mom! Oh, too bad Mary Catherine had her eyes closed! Haha...she's still a cutie!

His Toy Story cake!

All of the kiddos...except Liam! Liam was camera shy too! What's up with these camera shy kiddos?!

Eeeeekkk! He was so close to the flame. Luckily, he didn't burn his little lips off!

Jai eating his homemade cupcake! :-)

Mary Catherine and Gracie

Present time!



Jai didn't mind at all playing with Zach's new toys while he was occupied opening the others..haha!





What a lousy photographer (me)! But still a cute photo of Auntie CC and Grace!


The damage!


We had a great time and were happy to be able to spend it with them! Have fun playing with all of those awesome new toys Zach & Andrew! :-)

2 comments:

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...