Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's beginning to look like the Holidays...

On Saturday, we went and got the kiddos pictures taken at my friend Ashley's studio. She is an EXCELLENT photographer! She has the cutest Christmas themed bedroom set up in her studio! She has such a good eye for these picture layouts, etc. Chrissy, Liam, and Mary Catherine went also, and had their pictures made. We all had a great time!
Ashley was kind enough to help me with some settings on my camera...and wow! It made such a difference (as you can tell from the picture below). This was also taken with her flash attached to my camera (hubby, I need one of those also!). She is so kind to take time to quickly explain some basics about my camera. Thank you Ashley! Be sure to check out her blog at

http://astonephotos.blogspot.com/



We bribed Jai with a sucker! He did an awesome job. It's amazing what a sucker can do!


Her studio is upstairs at this cute building. I really wanted to look through the cute shop in the downstairs area...but Jai was running around like a crazy person. Maybe next time!

As soon as we got into the car to leave, it started snowing! The forecast was only calling for flurries...so we were surprised to get 1.5 inches! It was gorgeous.
We were supposed to go to the parade...but the snow was really wet, and I knew that we would have been miserable. We will be going to the Rural Hall Parade at 2:30 today instead. The kiddos are pretty stoked!


I was so excited from the things that Ashley showed me on my camera, so I went home and snapped some photos.















It was the perfect snow. Just enough to enjoy looking at...but not enough to keep us home. :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks cc! We had fun with you guys! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! You got some wonderful shots of the kids in the snow~ Love how its all in their hair! Thanks for coming to see me!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...