Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Cookies and Decorating...

On Sunday, Dec. 12th...we all gathered at my mom's to decorate the tree and bake cookies. My mom made some AWESOME veggie "beef" stew for us. Thanks Mom!
The kiddos had a lot of fun playing and visiting with each other. It isn't often that my brother Bryan and his family come over...so they always enjoy playing together!

Liam loves to play air hockey with Jai!


I was in charge of the baking. Everyone else helped the kids decorate the tree, and take pictures. (Thanks Chrissy for doing the photographs!)

My mom let me borrow her lovely apron! :)

Bryan and Zachary

Miss Mary Catherine

Zachary and Andrew

All of the grandbabies...it is VERY rare to get a picture of them all together and looking in the same direction. Haha!

Goofy Faces! I love how Jai looks like he is about to attack!


Cookie Time!



Zach and Andrew's cookies...

One of Gracie's...


Jai would put a couple dots of icing on, then lick it off...then some on, and back off...

Gracie made one for me!


Gracie's demonic snowman...haha!

We put a bowl of icing in front of Jai...and he said "can you get me a spoon?" (he thought we would totally let him eat it)




My (un-creative) creation!

Time for ornaments and decorations (thanks CC)





Gracie had a party on Friday as a celebration for wrapping up their play..."Magical Flute" by Mozart. I tried to take pictures, but I only had my cell phone and it took terrible pictures. I am ordering a DVD of the play, and will post it on here once it comes. It was great! They did a wonderful job. Her plays at school always remind me of the ones in the movies, very artistic and so much fun to watch! They have amazing props and music, etc. Anyways, they had a "cast party" and I was asked to bring a sweet. I threw together some cupcakes because we weren't expecting to have school (due to ice). Her class loved them and she was pretty proud of her mommy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...