Friday, December 31, 2010

Sci Works...

So, we are wrapping up 2010 and we had some coupons to use before they expired today. One was for Sci Works. We went there yesterday and had a great time. We had not been since Jai was a baby so he didn't remember it at all. We really wanted to go out and see the otters but their was ice still leftover, so they had that area closed. 





Could you imagine us having 4 Jai's? Yikes! We can't! 


I think he would like that though..ha!








Gracie has such a love for the icky and creepy. It's hard to see him back there but this is a tarantula! "Awww, he is soooo cute" says Gracie! Is this my daughter?! Eeeek! So creepy. She loves worms, crickets, spiders, etc. 



Check out this cute little owl! Love him! Easy to see him here since I zoomed in...but he was hard to find originally. He blended in well with the tree.


The music room! My kiddos love some music.







Silly Pita! :)







He was so afraid of the big mouth. I remember sitting in this when we were little on class field trips. Yes, this place is old! 
I had to climb in here before he would even consider it. 



The maze!

I love these little turtle racers. Jai did surprisingly well on them too. They were for sale in the gift shop for 75$!? Yikes!


Crash!





Racing the animals. The lights would run along the wall in the speed of the animal you choose. Then you have to try to outrun them. 



Static! :)


Time to go! We had a great time!
Hopefully we can go back again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...