Saturday, December 4, 2010

Toy Story on Ice...



On Thursday, Dec. 2nd, we took the kiddos to the Greensboro Coliseum for Toy Story 3 on Ice. We all had a great time. I realized how much I need a better lens that will zoom in from far away. I really wanted to get in closer on the character's faces, etc. My camera still did an awesome job! The pictures were very clear and sharp! I have about 30 more of the show that I took, but I knew that most of you wouldn't care for all of that, so I'll spare you! :) But I am warning you...there are still a lot of pictures here so just skim through if you're not too interested on the different scenes! Also, for more detail for the little ones, just click on the picture to enlarge!
Gracie was on the edge of her seat!
Jai didn't know quite what to expect. He just knew that we were there to see Toy Story! I wish I wouldve thought to video him when it all started. He was absolutely amazed!

Before the Show...


Mickey, Minnie, and a few other Disney Characters opened the show...


Oh my gosh...the soldiers flew in...so awesome!

They did such a great job! It was amazing how they marched around on those ice skates!



Here comes the main characters...Pork Chop...

The Potato Heads and Slinky Dog...

Jessie and Bullseye...

Woody...

(notice the cute troll dolls at the bottom...I loved them when I was a kiddo)

Zurg and BUZZ LIGHTYEAR! Jai was screaming and jumping up and down when he saw Buzz. I was so occupied with that...and I didn't get a good picture of Buzz flying in on his rocket. That made my day to see him that excited. Haha...


The aliens with the claw...


bowing down to the claw...so cute!

duplicate (blogger won't let me delete for some reason)

The whole gang!

They did lots of scenes on the floor that were really cute!


The round up gang...



Barbie and her girls...




The naughty kids at the daycare...

Lotso...

This is where they locked them up...

The huge arm came and took Lotso away at the end...haha. The arm belonged to the garbage collector.

I couldn't get a good shot of Andy..but here he is.

Celebration dance!





The End!

We were so happy with the show. It was a little long (2 hours!). I was surprised at how well the kiddos did after that long. They were entertained the entire time and they loved it!

2 comments:

  1. this looks awesome! i saw an ad for this on tv, and wondered how malcolm would act at something like this. he was pretty good at the movie, but since this is all live, he would probably love it. how fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. it WAS awesome! I think Malcolm would totally love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...