Saturday, December 4, 2010

This past Tuesday was supposed to be my last cake decorating class, HOWEVER, I was sick and unable to go. I had made about 50 out of the 75 poinsettia flowers that I needed to make for my final project. I intended to bake the cake, and decorate a cake later on in the week...but it's Saturday and I'm just now starting to get back to normal. I tossed all of the flowers, but snapped a quick photo so that you could see them. We were able to choose our own colors for the flowers, and I didn't have time to be very creative with that, as you can tell. I just had intended to keep them simple and not too tacky though!


Stay updated for some pictures of a FINISHED cake soon! I will need volunteers to help us eat it though! Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...