Monday, September 13, 2010

True Blood Season Finale...

About a week ago, I overheard on the radio about a contest for winning True Blood Season Finale tickets. The finale event was being hosted by Time Warner & HBO in Greensboro at the Carolina Theater. Greensboro was chosen because it was the #1 viewing area in the country...who knew?! Anyways, the only way you could go was to win tickets. I thought there's no way I could ever get tickets that way, but it would be pretty sweet to win.

Since Paul works at Time Warner, they had a contest for whomever sold the most HBO packages...they would win tickets to the event. My husband is awesome at his job and usually ranks pretty high on his team for sales. So, of course, he won! Great job hubby! :) I was so excited to be able to not only have a date with my husband, but to attend something so exciting!
We got there around 6 (doors opened at 7:15), and there was a pretty long line already. They also had contests and give aways for people that didn't have tickets out front of the theater. This was a shot of the crowd trying to score some freebies.

My handsome husband & I waiting in line...

These were our wristbands that we were given to wear for admittance into the theater...

It was really a beautiful building...


They gave us all free popcorn, drinks and candy.

:)


This was the best I could get of us inside...oh well

The cast members that attended the show...Pam, Jesus, and Terry
They did a 15 minute interview that was pretty funny! I have been trying to upload the video but it's taking quite some time. I will try to have it up soon. They were all very funny! I never watched the show Seinfeld (ugh!)...but they said that Kristin (Pam) played "man hands" on the show?! Maybe some of you were fans?

I was surprised that they sat in the audience with us for the finale. This was the best shot I could get of them being seated just a few rows in front of us. Sorry...the only one that came out clear was of Pam. Can someone please start a fund for a new camera or at least some photo classes for me? haha...





We had such a great time! It was so nice to get out together, just the 2 of us. It doesn't happen often and this night was super special. Thank you Paul! I love you always! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Haley,. Im soooo very glad that you guys got to go this awsome event! You know that Mr.Paul was bustin' butt tring to get you those tickets! And I know Mrs. Chrissy was super excited for you:-) You guys deserve this and much, much more. We love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rita! We had such a good time...I think it was the best date night ever! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...