Monday, September 13, 2010

Dear Mom...


I just want you to know that I love you, and I think that you are and always have been a great mother to me. I haven't always been able to express my feelings to you the way I've wanted, but I hope you know that you are so great to me and my family and we appreciate everything that you do. You are a special person, and everyone that meets you always loves you so much because you are so funny and always so considerate of everyone else's feelings. You go out of your way to make people happy and to feel special. If anyone is ever mean or disrespectful to you, you just brush it off and move on, and you never harbor hard feelings. I wish I could be that strong. You are always so positive and upbeat, and people love being around you. Gracie, Jai, Liam, Mary Catherine, Andrew & Zachary are so lucky to have such a great nana in their lives!
I know that everything is going to be ok, and I hope that you do too. I love you. xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...