Friday, September 10, 2010

Mommy Date!

On Friday, Sept. 3rd...Jai and I were able to spend some time with our friends, Lacherie & Marley! We haven't been able to have a play date in quite a while due to our ridiculous schedules. I had been working 2 jobs for about 6 months, so that kept me tied up. But now we will be able to do this more often. We had a great time with them. We went to Panera and grabbed a bagel and then headed to the park. Once we left them, Jai & I went to Ed Mckay's to check out some books. He found a Toy Story book (of course) and a Dinosaur book. :)


Jai was interested in the mulch...

Marley was so funny...she kept saying "watch me go down the slide"...and we would have to watch her and clap for her...haha

Pretty ladies! :)

Jai kept trying to go to sleep on the slide while Marley tried to persuade him to move. Silly boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...