Monday, September 27, 2010

Last year of my 20's...

It's here...the last year of my 20's. They have been pretty awesome so far! I got married to an amazing guy, and had 2 amazing little kiddos. We bought our 1st house, 1st new car...and so on! We celebrated by a very low-key event (as usual) at my mom's house. My mom & stepdad made us all a nice meal, and my mom made an awesome vegetarian carrot cake. It looked great! (and tasted great according to everyone else) I'll explain later why I didn't taste it. :(
My husband brought me these beautiful flowers! (notice the fall colors of them..yay!) It's a rare occassion to get flowers, so that was special! Love you hubby!

This was the carrot cake that my mom made me! Thanks mom! :)

These were some cookies that they made! They were pretty yummy also!

It turned out that the cake was full of raisins. :( I despise raisins in food...so I had to opt out of the cake. Bummer! However, my mom had also made these yummy cupcakes, so I was able to throw on some coconut and and such, and make a little cupcake for myself.


A birthday shot that my mom was determined to get. I felt a little funny posing all alone, so I had my handsome hubby join me.



The damage! Everyone LOVED the cake!

My mom has a nice butterfly bush outside that it always covered with butterflies. I was able to get a couple nice shots of them before I scared them away.


2 comments:

  1. Why is jojo looking at me with that look on his face??? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I was thinking the EXACT thing when I uploaded it. I never noticed it on the camera. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...