Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ugh...the weather has been so hot & humid lately, we had to break out the new slip n slide that Grandma bought for the kiddos! (thanks Rita!!!) They absolutely LOVED it! Jai was super excited at first to get in it, but then he slipped and fell flat on his back, and he didn't get in it anymore. He stayed on the sides and played with the sprinkler parts of it. Gracie is really looking forward to summer break. We only have 3 1/2 days left. I should be posting some pictures this week of her last activities at school. They are putting on a poetry slam at the local coffee shop in Winston Salem (Krankie's)...and field day! I can't wait to see it! (and share it with you) Here are some shots of them bringing in the summer fun!


I love this one of Jai...mid laugh...he was having such a good time! :)

And this one of Gracie..mid air..is pretty awesome too!



Jai's new police car that his Nana bought him. It's hard to get him out of it when he visits his nana & pawpaw's house.

Every year for Xmas...I usually make a Calendar for Gracie of the 25 days sort of thing. Each day we do something new...crafts, decorations, xmas movie & hot cocoa etc. Well, I did one last year for the summer vacation. She really liked it...but it was exhausting for me. Some days I really just like to hang and not do anything..haha...that's the lazy in me. Anyways, she is BEGGING me to do it again...so I guess I must get started. If any of you have any great ideas on cool things to do or some affordable or free day trips that the kiddos would enjoy, please let me know. :)

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful lawn! these photos are so cute. let's go to the zoo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, that would be awesome. Let us know when...and we will plan it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps..it's my mother's yard. I wish my yard was this big and beautiful. :(

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...