Monday, June 7, 2010

More Water Fun!

The kiddos enjoyed some more water fun at their Nana's house yesterday. Jai loves
the movie Toy Story, so we bought him some new arm floats with Buzz and Woody (which he is proudly showing off in the picture below). We all had a great time and enjoyed the nice weather before the storms rolled in and washed away our fun.

Jai was enjoying making faces at the camera. :)


I just love these action shots of Gracie.



PawPaw going down the slip n slide. I don't think he actually realized how slippery it would be! The next picture would have been (if I had caught it in time) him lying flat on his back from the fall. Oops...I don't think he'll be trying that again! Haha

My brother Jody (Jojo) and his wife Chrissy (Auntie CC).
Me and my handsome one and only!
This was my ladybug friend that hung out with me for about 20 pictures. I was amazed at how well my camera did with these close ups. I couldn't pick just one...




My little man! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...