Monday, June 14, 2010

So, Saturday started off at the ballpark for Gracie's last game of the season. She did a great job and ran in the last run of the game. Yay! Here is a few pics from the game. Jai played with a friend the entire time, and he bought Jai a sucker for letting him play with his toys. Jai was pretty stoked about that!



Here is Gracie with her new trophy. She was so hot after being out on the field in the direct sun. It was so hot by 10:30...yuck! :(

After the game, we went to a festival that was being held in Winston Salem. My parents and Paul & I run a wheelchair/scooter/stroller rental booth at various fairs & festivals. My stepfather was working it on Saturday, so we went up to visit him and I took the kids around to some rides. We didn't last but maybe an hour or so. It was miserable! The kids had rode some of the rides the previous night (with awesome weather)...so we just had a few tickets left to use up. This was the first time that Jai has ridden a ride by himself, and he was pretty excited! He loved the cars and choo-choo train! :)

Here is one of the strollers that we rent. The kiddos loved riding around in it...especially Gracie because she always has to walk now..haha.

Gracie's favorite...the swings. I don't think I've ever seen her so happy in her entire life.
I didn't get a good shot of her smiling from ear to ear...but it was a sight to see. :)




Hot baby boy! :(

I found a really cute purse from a local vendor that hand makes these purses. She was awesome, but I felt so bad for her because she had such bad business. She was selling everything at 1/2 price..so I ended up getting for 10$. Score!

The sun was so brutal! We were all very tired when we left...zzzzzzzz!

4 comments:

  1. is jai really asleep in that last photo!? haha! malcolm would NEVER do that out in public. i'm lucky if he falls asleep in the car most days. he is not much of a napper. great photos of gracie on the swings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..he was laying down when I looked over at him so I snapped this picture. He wasn't quite asleep but so exhausted from the heat. He would totally do this though if he was tired enough. He will fall asleep anywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're a lucky mama! p.s. are his little shoes vegan? and if so, where did you get them?! i'm having a hard time finding malcolm some good summer shoes that are not leather :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry it took me so long to respond..we had Krishna Meal yesterday and it was a busy day. :)
    Those particular shoes are not vegan. They are stride rite shoes that I bought for him at the kids consignment sale at coliseum that I did last year.
    However, do you have an Osh Kosh B'Gosh, or a Carter's store near you? I was in both of those yesterday...and they have some pretty awesome tennis shoes that are all man-made. They have some that are tennis/sandal type ones too. They are tennis shoes with the slits cut in them so they breathe easily. Really cute! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...