Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lots of Catching Up To Do...

I'm trying to catch up on some blogging. I have a lot of pictures stored in my phone that I haven't loaded on here...so check back for updates and new stories. 

We've been hanging out in the back yard a lot lately in the sprinkler and pool...
here is Jai showing off his favorite Buzz Lightyear towel. 


We needed a bigger pool...this one was way too small for both of them and they like to argue over who's taking up more room, or playing with certain water toys, etc... 


...so we got them this one. They still argue over water toys, but at least they both have room to splash around more.





We went to the mall a couple of weeks ago, and Jai was able to "build a bear" for the first time. He had so much fun. He named his bear "Matey". 
Gracie got one also, which she named Snow.  Gracie has quite an obsession with stuffed animals. She has to have at least 6 surrounding her while she sleeps. It's quite a work out having to tuck them all in at night.  





Jai insisted on carrying his box through the mall. haha. It was almost as big as he is. :)


I had to sneak in this lovely card that Grace made me for Mother's Day. So sweet! :)

1 comment:

  1. We bought that same pool last week! Its pretty big, all 4 of us was in it and had plenty of room.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...