Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!



I wanted to share some pictures of my wonderful husband and our kids with you. Paul has been such an awesome husband and dad to our kids, I couldn't ask for more! I knew the day that I met him, that I was going to marry him and that sort of thing doesn't happen very often. We were meant to spend this lifetime together, and I'm loving every minute of it. 

Paul, We love you so much!!! Happy Father's Day!!!

On our way to the hospital, to have Miss Grace!



Proud Daddy!














2 comments:

  1. awesome post! and crazy, that is exactly how i felt when i first met danny (in real life, haha). i also knew he was the one for me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...