Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hanging Rock

On Wednesday evening, my mom was kind enough to watch the kiddos while Paul and I went to Hanging Rock. It's always so nice when we are able to get off and enjoy each other. It doesn't happen often. So, a big shout out to my mom! We love you and appreciate it!!!!
I have been wanting to go hiking for quite some time. Paul was very kind to do it with me, considering the fact that he doesn't get into this type of activity very much. He would have much rather enjoyed spending our night off at the movies or just hanging out relaxing. But, he suffered for me and it meant a lot. I had a great time. I was able to snap a few shots but I didn't get too close to the edge. Eeeek! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...