Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Xmas post 2 months later?! Why not. :) Part 1

This year, for celebration of Christmas, my mom invited the kids to her church for a day of crafts, activities and a play. They had a great time!


They even met this cool guy! 



Afterwards, they were characters in a play. I can't remember what characters they played but I do remember that Jai wanted to sing "twinkle twinkle little star" while up on stage. 



These are some cute marker/crayon holders that I made for Grace, Jai and my niece and nephews. They were cute, until you touched them. Super glue, hot glue nor regular glue helped to keep these guys on the top. Oh well, Pinterest failed me on this idea. 


We went to my dad and stepmom's house on December 24th. We had a nice brunch followed by presents. These are not the best pictures and some are sideways. Sorry! I promise the pictures will be improving from here on out, do to a photography class that I am in. Hang in with me though until I get to the present. :)
This is my dad's amazing snow village. Each year, it gets bigger and bigger and the detail is so cool to see. I tried to get some close up shots, but they didn't turn out so well, so I f








Jai was soooo excited to get a drum set. He loves it! :)




Grace got a digital camera that she had been wanting! Her face was priceless! 




Paul and I asked for either a crock pot, or a blu-ray, and we got BOTH! SWEET!!!! 


My dad has done these bags every year since we were small. We love them so much! He fills them with fruit, nuts and tons of toys & gadgets. He hand paints all of the images on the front of each one. I think everyone looks forward to these bags even more than the gifts. Not that we aren't thankful for the gifts (because they are awesome) but these are original and we love them so much! Thanks Dad!! 




Jai and Liam playing with Liam's wrestling ring. 


Blurry picture of my sweet love and I! 






Jai loves his PawPaw Corne.



Thank you Dad & Marsha!! We had a great time, and brunch was wonderful. You guys went above and beyond and we are grateful for the both of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...