Saturday, February 25, 2012

Xmas 2011!

Christmas 2011 snuck up on us fast this year. It felt like we hardly had time to get into the spirit of the Holidays, and it was here. On Xmas eve, we made some reindeer food for the kiddos to spread outside, as we do every year. They always love doing this! 


Yes, our yard was still covered in leaves. Shame!




These are cute little additions to our Christmas decor. Aren't they adorable?!




Treats for Santa!




We all snuddled up to watch one last Holiday Movie. :)





Santa came!! 
They both got exactly what they asked for! 
Jai got the tool set, and Gracie got a scrapbook set.


haha...she was SO excited! 


Jai was excited as well, but was still in his sleep slumber. 




Forcing a smile, because I don't think he realized yet at this point what was actually going on. 


Now he's awake! And to quote him..."wow...a batman cape?! How cool is that?" 
I almost cried. I handmade each of the kids something special, and this was that gift for Jai. He couldn't have been more happy. He loved it! :)


This is Gracie's pillow that I made her! She sleeps with it every night. :)
(Better pictures at end of post)




Jai is into super hero stuff right now. He loves them all! 


His pillow pet that he asked for...I don't think he has used it once since he opened it. Oh well. 


And her big present...her Nook! She was shocked that she got this. We did a good job of hiding it from her, and making her think that we didn't get it. She was so stoked!








Bath and Body works goodies!


I made this for Paul. 
I think he likes it...although it still hasn't been hung. :(


These are some close up pictures of the pillow that I made Grace...




...and a Willy Wonka ornament that I made for Paul. 

3 comments:

  1. love this post! i wish we were closer, malcolm LOVES super heros too, and i know he would love to play with jai! hopefully someday soon. that cape is awesome! and the pillow too, you are such a great mom. does grace still believe in santa? i'm gussing not. oh, and that ornament, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren! I'm sure they would have a blast together! Thanks for the sweet compliments. She actually does still believe. I was wondering if this would be the last year. I was surprised that several kids in her class still do as well. So awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps. Paul's favorite movie is Willy Wonka...so I thought that was appropriate. I made each of them an ornament. I don't know where the pictures are of the kiddos. If I find them, I will post 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...