Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Xmas at Nana's...Part 2

I am very irritated that these photos are sideways, and I apologize. I have rotated them, but it's not working for some reason once I upload into blogger. 
On Christmas day, we went to my mom and stepdad's house for gifts and lunch. My brother Bryan and his family came the day before, so that's why they're absent from photos. 










They had so many gifts to open...







Give this boy a nerf gun and he's a happy camper! 




The hardest toy to find this year, but we found it..



We bought my mom and Ipod and she cried. I'm not quite sure what made her so emotional about that, whether it was because she loved it, or she was afraid of how to use it.  Haha...glad you liked it mom! 
Bryan and Angela got her an itunes card, so she was able to purchase a full Lady Gaga album by accident...ha! She does love some Lady Gaga though, so that's not a bad thing.


I did a lot of handmade gifts this year. I made Andrew and MC a domo each. They loved them! Angela, send me a pic of Andrew with his! :)


Happy Kiddos!!! 




Thank you Mom & Larry for everything. You always go out of your way, and we appreciate all that you do. The kids loved everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...