Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Tofurkey Day! :)

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a very nice time with our family, and we are so thankful for everything and everyone in our lives. I should have taken a lot more pictures but I didn't...shame on me. I tried to get some family pictures but Paul was planted on the couch and wouldn't budge. :(

This is a 'thankful tree' that I made. It's super easy to do, as you can probably tell. It was fun. I have made another one (Christmas style) since then, and I gave it to my mom. Then it was passed to my aunt Jill when she came to visit for Christmas. Apparently, I'm not the only one who likes them. Maybe I should take orders for more?! :)

Hope you like it Jill! I will make you another Mom, or give you this one. :)


I took the kiddos outside for a few pictures of them in their cute outfits! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...