Friday, August 20, 2010

Birthday Party...

On August 8th, we had a birthday party for my stepdad. We had a great time. Very low-key! We had planned to go outside and take pictures with everyone...but we didn't get around to it. :( My mom asked me to make the cake, and I ended up making carob whoopie pies. Gracie and the kiddos kept asking for "whoopie cushions". It was pretty funny.

I made a mega-sized one for him. :)

All of them blowing out the candle. :)



My brother and his lovely family. <3

This is how Paul spent his time while we were celebrating! Party Pooper!




I love that he always make crazy faces when I ask him to smile. There will plenty of time for posed smiles down the road I suppose. :)

Happy Birthday Paw-Paw! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...