Friday, August 20, 2010

1st day of 3rd Grade...

We're looking at the pictures backwards of course. Keep this in mind until I wrap my mind around how to upload all of these pictures. :)


Here is Gracie in her 3rd Grade Class. She was SO excited to go back! I have never seen a kid so excited about school! It's crazy! She came home from school on her last day of 2nd grade stating that she wanted to be in Mrs. Deal's Class. She said that Mrs. Deal was so nice and had a class gerbil. So, when I got the class lists and saw that she was in Mrs. Deal's class, I knew she would be so happy! :)

Gracie's best friend, Aida is also in Mrs. Deal's class. :)

Walking to her classroom with her class...

This is where 3rd-5th grade meet each day. They sit quietly and read until their class is called back.
My pretty little lady.



Jai was a little jealous of all of the pictures that I was taking of Gracie. He wanted me to take his picture...

I can't believe that she is in 3rd grade already. It makes me sad but I am so proud of how she has grown. She is so compassionate, sweet, friendly, shy, loving, funny, and everything I have always wanted her to be. Ok, I'm going to stop before I cry...
Thanks for looking guys! <3

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is in the 3rd grade!! She is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie is a pretty girl I want to fucking pour chloroform on a cloth then grab her from behind and hold the cloth over her mouth and nose she will kick off her shoes as the smell of chloroform knocks her out then I will kidnap her when she wakes up I will be humping her feet soles till I cum all over them then I will violently chloroform her

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...