Monday, May 31, 2010

Looking forward to Oct 2011

We have decided that to celebrate Jai's bday (oct 12th) and Paul's bday (oct 31st) NEXT year...that we would go to Disney World & The Harry Potter Theme Park. We are so excited and can barely wait! I know this is a little pre-mature, but we've been getting so excited because of the new Harry Potter Theme Park just down the road from Disney. I was reading the paper yesterday and found an article written up on it in the Parade magazine. It showed pictures of Hagrid's Hut, Hogsmeade, Dumbledore's office, and the Castle. It looked so amazing! We will be going with Paul's sister & her adorable family, Paul's mom, and hopefully my mom & stepdad can make it as well. We have always wanted to go to Disney during Halloween with all of the awesome decorations, and treats. I love that Paul's bday is on Halloween. We always have such a great Halloween Party...but I hope that our guests won't be too upset that we'll be cancelling it for that year. Eeekkk...I can hardly wait! :)







and some pictures from Disney...



2 comments:

  1. how fun! i know alanna would love to go there too. she looooves those books, and we checked out the website when we first heard of this new park. maybe we will make it down there someday too. we've never even been to florida.

    i think it's nice to have something like this to look forward too. every year that we went to disneyland for halloween time (the past 4 years), we booked it months in advance, and it was so fun when it would get closer to time to go! i'm so sad that we won't be going this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the books also. I actually just started reading them with Gracie...but I continued to read them alone because of my CNA job. I usually go through a book a night because the job requires so much down time. I was very intimidated by the size of the later books, but they read so easily that I'm still averaging one book in about 3 days..haha. I feel like such a kiddo!
    You should def. go to Florida. I remember a couple of years ago when we went, we were in the tram traveling to the park and they said that Disney Land in CA would fit in the parking lot of Magic Kingdom alone. Pretty crazy how big it is...and that's just the one park. I'm sad that you won't be going this year though.
    We were so exhausted after we spent a week there...and said that we really wouldn't want to do it again. But, the next year we were kind of missing it. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...