Friday, December 16, 2011

Leaves and Kiddos!

I am so behind on updating the blog. I took these pics of the kids sometime in early November. I rode past this tree one evening, and it was basically the only one around with beautiful leaves still attached and littering the ground in such a pretty color. 
I finally got time to take the kiddos there about 1/2 a week later and luckily, it was still gorgeous. We had  fun getting some cute shots. My camera is a little old pocket Canon, so don't expect pro quality. The lady behind the lens is clueless about photography (currently) also! I have a photography class coming up next month, so hopefully they will be getting better from there on out. Enjoy! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...