Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Jai! :)


On Sunday, October 16th, we celebrated Jai's 4th Birthday! Wow...I can't believe he is 4 already! 
He wanted an astronaut themed party, and that's what he got. I threw this together in a few days. It seemed much grander in my head, but the kiddos seemed to have a great time. It was PERFECT weather for it, and we had a blast! 

Here is our Astronaut in charge for the day....


I made the space rangers a little space meal for their goody bags. 







The Instructors. :)





...and our little Assistant Space Ranger



My mom and stepdad made a delicious meal for the party.
My mother held a tea glass in front of her face, so that I wouldn't take a picture of her. I told her that I would post it anyways, so here you go.




Waiting for our guests to arrive...


...their uniforms! 


Our Space Ranger Class!


Level 1 - Shuttle Repair
Their job was to put together the tools under water to get the feeling of being in space. 
















Level 2 - Collect Moon Rocks
This was basically a moon rock hunt. They had a great time running around the yard and finding them.





Great job!!


Level 3 -  Tranquilize Aliens
This was a ton of fun!
They basically shot the aliens with nerf guns and racked up points!






Level 4 - Anti-gravity Balance
They had to do a 'moon walk' and balance a ball on a spoon. It's harder than it looks! :)













Level 5 - Fuel & Energize



...he looks like he needs to energize! haha.



This was Jai's special cupcake that Gracie made especially for him. So cute!


...and the cake that fell from the moon! :)





Present Time! 







I love his expression in some of these photos! He was a happy boy! He got some AWESOME presents!





Hugging and telling everyone Thank You~ :)






Awwww!


What?! Mom smiling? Love it!!!


This photo is hilarious!


...and this one as well..haha!






Thank you to everyone who came! We had a great time!!!

1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job for his party!! You are so creative. The boys really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...