Sunday, October 9, 2011

10th Anniversary and Family Photos by Ashley Stone Photography 2011

This year was very special for us! This was our 10th anniversary!!! Wow...I can't believe it has been 10 years! I was thinking about our family photos for this year while gearing up for the fair one morning. As most of you know, we run a booth at the fair every year. Paul and I always end up spending our anniversary at the fair working. Sometimes we get a break and get to actually walk around and enjoy it together. Before we started our booth though, we actually went to the fair on our wedding night with our family. We had a lot of fun that night. So, I was thinking that with our wedding night being at the fair, as well as every anniversary spent there...it would be cute to get some shots there as a family. I emailed our sweet friend Ashley Stone and she was so excited at the idea! She was a trooper as we drug her all over Winston Salem shooting these. Thank you so much Ashley! :)

We ended up going to our 'gazebo' in Grace Court that we got married at. Then we followed that up by fair shots! I hope you enjoy! If there is any family members checking these out, that would like any particular shot...just shoot me an email, and I will be sure to order it when I order mine. :)








































1 comment:

  1. Your family makes me so happy. I love the pictures because they are so much fun to look at! Happy 10 years!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...