Monday, September 19, 2011

The big 3-0!





Yes, you read that right. I'm 30. But, so far it's been awesome. I think this is going to be a wonderful year. I have never felt better...and I'm loving my awesome friends/family that I have been blessed with. 

My sister in law, Rita...drove down this weekend from Richmond and I was so happy that she was here to celebrate with us! 



Rita (Sr.), Nydia, and Little Rita! :)


My sweet Jai...


Jai and 'Mee-Maw'


The kiddos playing their new favorite game.


My mom and stepdad made an awesome 'Taco' meal! Thanks mom and Larry for a great meal and a DELICIOUS cake! Mmmm!
(They always stray from picture time...that's why I have no shots of them)

Present and Cake Time!  Don't you love my ridiculously good looking 'Birthday Princess' hat?!


My sweet Grace




Wow...my cute little family got me my first Vera Bradley bag. I'm not usually a fan of hers...but I've been wanting this purse for about a year now. LOVE it! :)


...and my thoughtful Gracie remembered that I had wanted a handheld water bottle for running and she did tons of chores to earn money to buy it for me. I LOVE it Gracie! 


I received very generous gifts from gift cards to cash, to a DATE NIGHT!!! I can't wait to redeem it. Thank you all!!!


My sweet husband and I. Paul, I told you to order the glare free glasses. You never listen. Tisk tisk! :)


This is a terrible picture of me...but I had to show off my sweet niece Mary Catherine. 


We picked some baby pumpkins from the garden. Eeek. Love.


Then I told the girls to get their 'game faces' on for some kickball! We rounded up the family, and had the best time! 





Paul and Jai running bases...


I love Paul's face/stance in this one. He was a beast and the biggest cheater EVER!! haha. 




I totally wish I had gotten the picture of Rita chasing down her big brother...it was hilarious! 



The whole kickball gang! We had so much fun! 



Thank you guys for everything. It was truly the best birthday yet! 

2 comments:

  1. oh.my.god. That picture of Sissy & Gracie is my all time fav!! I LOVE it! Happy Birthday Haley! We had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...