Monday, January 31, 2011

Family Time.

This weekend my cousin, her 2 children, and my aunt came into town and stayed a couple of days at my mom's house. It was so nice to be able to spend some time with them since we aren't able to often. On Saturday, we made a nice dinner, some sweets, and then afterwards my sister in law Chrissy gave us all Mary Kay Makeovers. It was a lot of fun. 
I let the kids help me decorate the carrot cake cupcakes that we made. They loved doing that and did a great job. We tried to put some carrots on the top...but the cream cheese icing is not the best for decorating so they looked a bit off. 

(I left my camera at home, and had to take these with my cell phone)


Lilly 


My cousin Amy and Gracie




The finished product! :)


The next day I had to make even MORE cupcakes for the temple. I am possibly doing a wedding in June, so I am trying to get as much practice as I can. Sooooo, if you need cupcakes for anything, let me know! :)


All the girls doing their makeup...


My brother joined us...and was quite amused at the process. haha! 

I wish we would have thought to take some better pictures. Hopefully we will do it again soon and get some then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...