Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wedding bells...

Today was our good friends Erik Stephens & Stacey Bauer's wedding. We had a great time and I thought I would share with all of you! Congrats Erik & Stacey...we are so happy for you guys! :)


Here we go! The wedding was in Pilot Mountain at a really cute place called Rosa Lee Manor. I wish I would've taken a couple of pictures of the outside..it was beautiful!



The bride was absolutely beautiful, of course!

The groomsmen were on our side...so I didn't get a good shot of the pretty ladies...although I don't think we know any of them anyways.


My camera was taking horrible pictures from afar...but I thought this moment was pretty sweet!

The happy couple!

awww...we just love them. They make a great couple! <3






The place was decorated so cute! I loved all of the details...and I know Stacey worked very hard on all of these little touches. You did a great job Stacey...and I know you are happy that it's over. :)


These were at each setting...pretty sweet!




ALL VEGAN!!!! WOO HOO!!! :)




The wedding party...

First dance...


Crazy boys...






Sparkling Grape Juice...the only way to go!

The best vegan cake I have ever tasted...



Gracie, breaking it down...

Jai, standing back in corner and watching all of the ladies break it down...haha. Isn't it funny how women always dance with one arm in the air?! So strange...

Haha! Here is Jai trying to figure out if someone was in there or not. It was pretty cute!





9 comments:

  1. Great pics but esp. the ones of the Genet family. Looks like you us had a grat time and Haley you look beautiful! <3 CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet your (beautiful)family yesterday, Stacey has spoken of you often. It was so hard to meet everyone. I googled hoping that someone had posted pictures and found your site. I thought Stacey and Erik looked fantastic and so happy. What a beautiful day for such a joyous occasion. Stacey and the bridesmaids did a great job with the decorations. I am so happy you guys could join us. I love your photographs! (Mother of the bride)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...that is so sweet. Thank you so much for your compliments. I knew that you were busy from running around and visiting with everyone...haha...so no worries! Stacey looked absolutely beautiful, and we are so happy for them. We appreciated being a part of it all. Thank you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like the wedding was great! i'm sad we didn't make it... but i guess i was crazy in thinking i could get danny to go to such a large social event, haha. he is such a bum. plus it was a really long drive for us, so i guess it's best that we skipped it. you took so many great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haley, what great pictures! Im so glad that you have this blog so I can see you guys often. It makes me cry everytime, Im such a baby, but when I see the kiddos & you and paul Im just so proud! I love you guys! You guys are the best parents and made especial for each other!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haly Dear,
    This is your mother..I hate the picture you have of me reading my sales book..It makes me look like I have two chins. I dont do I? Please let everyone know you have a loving mother that hates to have her picture took, so that is why I am never in any of the scenes. I am always there, but just staying out of the pictures. I will try and be better, but it is hard. Dont you have any good ones to put in of me...Hey it is what it is, and it was very very hot when we went to the beach, thats why I did not want to go out there. The older I get , the hotter it gets....Love Mom..Kisses to my babies ,Love the Blog....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom, my name is Haley, not Haly...you did name me, right?
    Everyone knows that I love my mom and almost everything we do, we do it with you guys! The only reason you are never in the pictures is because you complain like this every time I post one. I know you hate to have your picture taken, as do I hate to have mine taken...but you complain when I do take them and post them...and then complain when you're not on here. What's a girl to do?! I will try to get lots of better shots (of both of us) for the future posts. Glad everyone is enjoying it though...I was about to give it up! Trust me...it can be a pain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haley! Miss you so much girl! Think of you and the fam often. Can you make Gracie stop growing up please? She is getting too big and too pretty. You and Paul are going to be chasing the boys away before you know it!(sorry, but it's true...) Jai is adorable. He's is growing up fast, just like mine. Can't believe how old they all are now. Kinda' sad I think. You guys look great too, but you know I've always thought you were beautiful. Read you and your moms posts. You guys are hysterical! Love you. Call me.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...