Sunday, April 4, 2010

On Saturday, we had a "Easter Party" for the kiddos at my mom's house. She did such a good job planning the party and making it a great time for the kids. She made "Martha Stewart" cupcakes, and cooked a big dinner for mine and my brother's families. Everyone had a great time! I would have posted more pictures...but it takes FOREVER to upload them, so I may do that later. We are having another easter gathering at my dad's house today...so I will do my best to upload some photos from that as soon as I get a chance. Enjoy! :)
PS. I realize the Donnie Darko bunny picture is duplicated...but I have yet to figure out how to delete it once it is in final stage. Soon I will have this all mastered!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...