Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tales of the Fourth Grade...


I've always been one to take A LOT of pictures...especially on days like this! I like to document everything. I realize that as the years go by, it will be harder to do this on the first day of school. My husband always teases me and makes me feel bad about taking so many pictures but I know that one day, they will all appreciate it. I know that I will. Things only happen once, and it makes me sad to see the days with my kiddos slipping away.  I know that each year, when I walk Miss Gracie into school, it never gets easier. I always shed tears whether it's right away, or later in the day once I start missing her. One day, my husband or I won't be able to hold her hand and walk her into school. She will be driving away in her little car, waving goodbye. So, at least I will have my pictures to look back on. They grow up so fast. Ugh. Now, the tears are flowing again. 












2 comments:

  1. My sweet Gracie is growing up so fast! My beautiful Niece, Auntie Rita is sooo proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her dress and chucks! so cute! and haley, you look awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...