Friday, May 6, 2011

My Sweet Babies!

This past Tuesday, we had our photos taken for a "Mommy and Me" session with Ashley from White Rust Photography. I was going to frame them for my mom (Mother's Day)...but it's Friday and I've only received the copyrighted Sneak Peaks...so I showed them to her. I had been so anxious for her to see them. I figured that I wouldn't have time now to have them printed and framed before Sunday, so I'd burst the bubble. She loved them. I can't wait to see the rest and share with you. But, for now, you can enjoy these. Aren't they sweet?! :)




This one is my favorite...






2 comments:

  1. They are all great! The one of you and both kids, I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela...I'm so happy with them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...