Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oct 7th - Our 9th Anniversary!


Oct. 7th was our 9th wedding anniversary! We spent it at the fair, as we always do! So sad! We did get to break out that evening and have some dinner with the kiddos. That's always nice! We had a great time.
Paul, not to get too sappy...BUT...I love you so much! You have been my best friend for 10 years now and I've loved every minute of it. We're pretty awesome together and we have the most amazing kiddos! Thank you for everything! I love you handsome and can't wait to get old and
wrinkly with you. <3




This is the most recent picture of us together (taken in Sept.) :)




1 comment:

  1. you guys haven't aged at all! you seriously look the same, the only difference is maybe new glasses :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so that I know someone is out there...